The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office was called to a home in unincorporated Boynton Beach on Tuesday after a small grenade was found. The incident took place in the 4800 block of Boxwood Circle at around 11.30 a.m. and was investigated by the office’s Bomb Squad.
A small grenade was discovered at a home in unincorporated Boynton Beach on Tuesday morning. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office was notified and immediately dispatched their Bomb Squad to investigate the situation.
Upon arrival, the Bomb Squad determined that the grenade was inert. The small grenade was then removed from the premises following proper protocol.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office urges anyone who comes into contact with anything explosive to retreat immediately and call 911. It is essential to avoid touching the explosive device as it can be hazardous and potentially life-threatening.
Deputies have confirmed that there is no immediate threat to the community. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has taken the necessary measures to ensure the safety of the residents in the area.
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office will continue to investigate the incident to determine how the grenade ended up at the residential property. The investigation will identify if there are any potential threats to the residents in the area.
Unfortunately, this is not the first time an explosive device has been found in Palm Beach County. In 2019, a live grenade was found in a dumpster in West Palm Beach. The grenade was eventually detonated by the Bomb Squad.
The discovery of a small grenade at a residential property in Boynton Beach has raised concerns about the safety of the residents in the area. However, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office has assured the public that there is no immediate threat. The Bomb Squad responded promptly and ensured that the device was removed safely following proper protocol. It’s essential to remain vigilant and report any suspicious activity to the authorities to keep our communities safe.
- David Weiss indicted Hunter BidenHunter Biden, son of President Joe Biden, has been indicted on three separate felony firearm … Read more
- The Tragic Maui Wildfire: Death Toll Rises to 93The Hawaiian island of Maui has been struck by a devastating wildfire that has left … Read more
- The Impeachment Proceedings Against President Joe BidenOn a consequential Friday, the United States political scene was jolted by an unexpected development. … Read more
- David Weiss Appointed as Special Counsel in Hunter Biden InvestigationU.S. Attorney General Merrick Garland announced the appointment of David Weiss as special counsel in … Read more
- Biden’s $6 Billion Deal: A Deep Dive into the Iran-US Prisoner ExchangeThe recent news of a significant agreement between the United States and Iran has stirred … Read more